Poetry? Get Real!!!

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:19:27 +0200

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre wrote:

> Careful I am being sent to Norway to fix you, not get your dried Cod and
> defend yourself.  <G>
> Anon.

Oh God... I KNEW IT !! I just KNEW you were coming here to
toast my butt... grin... BUT !!! you will find I have better
defenses then dried Cod !.... I'll throw a bit of RakeFisk
your way... makes Lutefisk smell like a fine aftershave....
and I'll keep the AquaVitæ just out of your reach until you
say Ønkel... or Unkle... or... or whatever that is... sheesh
I am forgetting my english..:)

Or better yet... I will challange any of you to a duel with
Krumper... otherwise known as Raspeballer.... yes...
Raspeballer at Dawn !! Beware !

RicB