No capstans?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:45:50 -0400

Terry,

I generally wait a month after DC installation to tune the piano, but longer
can't really hurt anything if that seems right to you, except that more time
will pass before the piano is tuned.  Since I have heard of instances where
humidity changes cause the piano to change pitch while being tuned (that's
*fast*!), my hunch is it doesn't take as long to reach full effectiveness as I
formerly believed.

Clyde