Cleaning keys

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:00:48 -0700 (PDT)

    Windex and paper towells. God only knows what that
gunk is, I prefer not to.
    And don't forget the sides of the keys (wood) as
far as you can get at it without removing them. Many
students here at the University of Georgia think it
entirely apropraite to play the new Steinway "B"s
without washing their hands! Should be illegal!  The
inevitable result is a keyboard that actually stinks,
and hardly conducive to reverie!