Professional discount?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:00:16 -0700

I do give Professional Musicians discounts. As most struggeling musicians
have little money, I feel it is the least I can do. I also give discounts to
Piano Teachers. I do this, in the hope that they will refer me to their
students, etc. If they don't refer, then no discount. I also give discounts
to Senior Citizens on a fixed income and for multiple pianos at the same
location. To encourage regular tunings, I offer a discount, IF they respond
to the reminder card within 30 days.
It's what I do, but I don't think it is obligatory. There are many times
when I don't give a discount.
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>