epoxy resin

Mr.Qian Wensheng hsrf@163.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:26:18 GMT

we are one of largest manufacturer such as LOW-GLOSS CURING AGENT MB68 and LOW TENPERATURE AND FAST CURING AGENT MB31 and TGIC as well as Epoxy Resin and polyester resin which used for powder coating .The following is detailed information of our products for your reference.
  1.LOW-GLOSS CURING AGENT MB68
   Appearance:white fine powder
   melting range:200-225oc
   Purity:>=99%
   Usage:powder coating
   packing:20Kg/bag, per bag are lined with plastic sheets.
   price:FOB Shanghai USD5.30/kg.

  2.Low TEMPERATURE AND FAST CURING AGENT MB31
  Appearance:crystal or flackes in light yellow
  melting range:85-101 oc
  purity:>=95%
  Usage:powder coating.
  packing:20kg/bag ,per bag are lined with plastic sheets.
  price:FOB Shanghai USD5/kg.

  3.TGIC(Triglycidyl Isocyanurate)
   Appearance:white powder
   Melting range:90-110¡æ
   Epoxy equivalent:<110
   Chlorine:< 1.5%
   usage:polyester-TGIC powder coating.
   packing:20kg/carton ,all carton are lined with plastic sheets.
   price:FOB Shanghai USD5.50/kg.

  If you need epoxy resin and polyester resin , I can provide the product.
  4.E-12(equivalent to DOW DER663U ,CIBA GT7004,SHELL 3003)
  Color:         1max
  EEW(eq/g):    710-870
  Softening Point: 88-96¡æ
  Package: 25kgs/bag per bage in kraftpaper bag.
  Usage:  hybrid powder coating
  price:FOB Shanghai USD1.34/kg

  5.polyester resin (equivalent to DSM SP4127)
  Color:               2max
  Acid Value(mgKOH/g): 68-72
  Softening Point:   98-102¡æ
  TG:             60
  Viscocity(Pa.s 150): 500-800
  Package: 25kgs/bag per bag in kraftpaper bag
  Usage: 50:50 hybrid powder coating
  price:FOB Shanghai USD1.35/kg
6.triphosgene
  purity:99% min
  m.p.:79C min
  package:25kg/drum
  price:FOB Shanghai USD4.1

Chinese products have good quality and have competitive price,which sell well in EUROPE¡¢INDIA¡¢MEXICO¡¢USA and other courtries.now we are writing to offer you an opportunity to develop trade.If you are interested in establish business relations with us in this line,pls let us know your specific requirements,we shall be pleased to forward samples /catalogues as well as detailed information for your reference,we assure you of our best attention to any inquires from you,and anticipate your promptresponse in this respect.

Best regard
Mr.Qian Wensheng