Stretch Vs.Temperament, (was Beat Rates)

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:55:04 -0700

>> >Have you ever had a tuning checked with an ETD?
>
>> No.
>
>> >Have you taken the PTG tuning test?
>
>> Yes. In the the mid-to-high-90's on everything.

>just curious... but arent these two statements mutually
>exclusive ?

Ric---you are right; my error.  I took the test in '86; memory is hazy;
they did check my tuning with some sort of ETD or "master tuning" or
something.

Wave goodbye to those brain cells, Dave. A true child of the
"Uhhhh.......I don't....like....really....reMEMber, man......."