Unison Flatter than each Individual string?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:28:00 -0500

The effect is also less noticeable on the notes directly above a rib, and
most prominent at the mid point of the rib positions.
The two sample pianos were a D and a SD10 in both cases it was < .2 cent
pitch drop Test only done in Octave 6.  So no conclusions on my part.

Roger