Sanderson article

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:44:43 +0200

List

Many years ago, I think in the 70's tho I am not sure. Dr
Sanderson published an article about tunings in which he
included 4 tables of numbers for frequencies and cents
offsets for a two octave range in what he termed a "Well
Tuned Piano"

I need to know the month and year of the issue that
contained this article. I seemed to have misplaced mine, and
I need to see if I can locate it again, or if need be try
and backorder it from the home office, or some kind soul.

Thanks if anyone can help

RicB