apologies to Joseph Garrett

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:22:41 -0700

Ron,

I don't understand where your coming from...the List doesn't harbor people that jump down the throat of everyone that posts to it.  It really ticks me off when you write that!  And by the way your apology is really late...get a life!....;-]

P.S.  in case you didn't get it...I'm joking!

David I.

From: Ron & Lorene Shiflet <rshiflet@eaznet.com>
To: PTG - send/receive <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: apologies to Joseph Garrett

Joseph,
    I would like to apologize to you and the members who use this list for my outburst towards you a couple of months ago.  It seems like whenever we post anything to this list, someone finds something in it and starts ripping the author apart.  I tend to use this list a lot less now for that reason.  Unfortunately, I took offense to a comment, went way overboard expressing myself and then became guilty of doing the very thing that has always bugged me.  I would like to formally apologize for my lack of consideration.

Ron Shiflet
rshiflet@eaznet.com