Mystery Tool(s)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:45:18 -0700

If I had to guess, I'd say it looks like a jig to tighten some irregular =
shaped bolt head, but you did say "tools" didn't you Joe? In that case, =
you're just being sneaky by posing them like that. In that case I would =
definitely go with Richard's answer. It's a bong, and you've been =
smoking the "wacky-tobaccy" again.=20

    And yes, I will be glad to take your used pinblock. They're really =
great for generating enough heat in a fireplace to cause your chimney to =
crack and fall off your house.=20

  > Oh this is easy Joe...
  >
  > This is one of those homemade pipes for smoking that stuff hippies =
used to
  do
  > back in the 60's.
  >
  > anon
  >
  > Joseph Garrett wrote:
  >
  > > All,
  > > If you guess what these are, you get your choice of a used =
pinblock, (I
  have