More dip in bass

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:33:30 -0500

At 10:40 8/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Since felt compression also takes place on the balance rail punching,
>lowering the key height in the center proportionately more than on the ends
>and thus reducing the dip, I don't think that makes much sense.
>
>David Love

It only makes sense if you do NOT replace the balance punchings (i.e.
already compacted), and you use those nice fluffy extra thick front rail
punchings. [provided you have the room]

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",