More dip in bass

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:49:12 -0700

Good point. I also wonder how many times a key needs to be played before the
felt is considered to have achieved compaction. Just from the weight and
vibration the balance rail felts seem as they would compact slowly.
What is the effect of age and climate on the felt's hardness or resiliency?
Keith R