Fwd: ebvt offsets found (from Jason Kanter)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:57:40 -0700

    There you go, Bill. Seems like there's a nice market for your =
product, but in order to sell it, you'll have to do a class on it =
someday....=20

  Yes I certainly am.......I would love to get together with you and a =
good=20
  piano.  I would be honored to pay you for a master class or one-on-one =

  tutorial.  Do you travel much? I am totally open and passionate about=20
  making my pianos sound the most beautiful they can, so I would love to =

  hear and see what ya got.  Thanks for your wisdom and=20
  experience......David Andersen