PTG-Safeco!!!

Wilsons wilson53@Marshall.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:53:56 -0400

Like I mentioned last Dec, we went with another insurer - not a nationwide
company, but *very* highly rated.  Such companies can be found everywhere.
Sometimes one local office will say their company doesn't do professional
insurance, while another branch will make it happen.  A little persistence
can yield results!

Wally Wilson, RPT