pump organ value?

Ron Koval rontuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:20:18 -0500

Hi all,

I realize this is a long shot, but I told someone I know I'd give it a shot.
  She is a children's museum director. Donation a few years back of a "pedal
organ"  13 stops, "New Home" brand?  I haven't seen it.  Described as ornate
oak, finish in perfect shape. Anyone heard of it?  Care to hazard a
wild-ballpark guess as to value?  I think they're looking to sell it.  She
was told the guts were gone, but when she tried it this week, everything
worked fine, nice tone, all the stops work..... hmmmm...

Ron Koval
Chicagoland