Parts needed for Victorian 3 bridge Knabe

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

Oh crud! It figures someone would toss a piano like
this just before I started looking for parts! Well, I
I could still use the front top panel, rocker capstans

( if it had them ) and maybe the legs.
     Anyone else?
     Gordon