polyester refinishing?

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:21:11 -0700

Is anyone aware of a rebuilding/refinishing company in La Mirada, =
California called Esquire Pianos?  I was recently talking to a local =
mover who tells me that they do high polish refinishing, (i.e. =
polyester).  Apparently they send pianos down there periodically to put =
high polish finishes on Steinways since Steinway does not offer domestic =
poly finishes.  Anyone know anything about this?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV