polyester refinishing?

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:16:09 -0700

I've been there and seen the work.  It's very good.  They do complete
rebuilding.  I have purchased supplies from them.  The guys who do the
polyester work are happy to answer any questions about the process of
doing repairs to polyester.  They do all of Yamaha's repairs and Yamaha
sends customers to them for repair materials.  Several big names (Elton
John) have their pianos refinished there, even more than once.  They'll
do a piano in any color.  Once, speaking over the phone, they told me
they were doing a Steinway in peach!
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

--