Mignonette

RCzekay@AOL.COM RCzekay@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:56:39 EDT

Has anyone on this list ever heard of a piano named Mignonette? I live in
Milwaukee, WI, and have received a restoration job from a customer that said
the piano was in her family since 1927. She also stated that it was made in
Milwaukee, but in my research in Pierce's Bible, there is no listing. It
appears to be a fairly well built piano, about 5' and it should be well
worthy of restoring. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who may have heard
of this piano.

thanks,

Roy Czekay