Walter purchases Langer Actions

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:28:11 -0500

>...I guess I need to give everyone the background on this...
>Larry Fletcher
>Atlanta Chapter

Larry, Others,

To me this is a excellent example of taking information out of
context from somewhere else and posting it where it was never really
meant to be seen, let alone understood, by itself.

Looks like someone neglected to include the most important part of
the thread, thereby leaving all kinds of room for misinterpretation
as to content and its author.

Thanks for taking the time to set the record straight, Larry, a task
that one really shouldn't have been put in the position to have to do
so in the first place.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician