Singing Samick

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:00:09 -0700

Hey Kevin,

C2 not a G2...sorry.  Actually, no flattening to speak of...some grooving but I thought the steaming might be worth a try.  I have been doing some deep needling on the shoulders and get immediate relief but it doesn't last...

David I

From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Singing Samick

David, if you are really working on a G2, it's a lot more than two years old. Did you mean a C2?

    If the piano has really been getting that kind of use, are the hammers starting to get a little flat up near the capo bar?  Steaming is fine, but if the hammers are through and through hard, you'll get better results from and little deep needling down on the shoulders and sides of the hammer. Don't mean to butt in here, though.