Valuation

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 07:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Its not an Ampico B. These were not marketed until
1929. The previous "restoration" of the Ampico system
is probably lousy and seriously fault ridden. Few do
this extensive, complex work well!  Read Reblitz's
book on player piano rebuilding for more Ampico
technical info, or get literature from Schaff.
     Gordon Stelter