Mystery Tool(s) - Sunday

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:04:44 -0500

Hi Joe,
               We are kindred spirits re agraffes, and use an almost
identical process,   I only change the agraffes if they are damaged.  The
new ones only have so, so, machining, and often the string elevation does
not match.

I like the 0000 steel wool brush brass finish, prior to laquering.

Thanks for the tip.
Roger