Selling WT (was Temp. comparisons:)

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:37:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2002 7:45:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkanter@rollingball.com writes:

> Subj:Selling WT (was Temp. comparisons:)
> Date:8/26/2002 7:45:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:jkanter@rollingball.com">jkanter@rollingball.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>       Jason

           Try the moore victorian. It has enough flavor for key colorations
similar but distant enough fom e.t. to make it interesting. I'll bet he'd
like this a good deal more and in fact if he thought it was e.t. and didn't
know in advance it might be the best E.T. he's ever heard. Know what I mean?
    Dale Erwin