Foundry Castings

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:14:07 -0700 (PDT)

And if you had the AS&Wire transcripts (I, sadly, also
lost my copy 20 years ago) you can see that they DID
extensive testing of various grades of iron, and
microphotography of crystalline structure, etc.. I
also belive that Scientific American ran some articles
about then, too, on the subject, as pianos were the
"cutting edge" technology of the day incorporating the
innovations of the finest technical minds from all
arenas of knowledge.
     These Edwardians lacked
--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>