Mute Rails

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:18:05 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Philip Jamison=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 3:30 PM
  Subject: Mute Rails

  A customer wishes a mute rail installed. I've done the standard =
"rinky-tink" type that Schaff stocks. Anyone have experience with the =
type Pianotek sells? It attaches to 2 tuning pins.

  Philip Jamison Pianos
  West Chester, PA

  Philip
  Is the mute offerd by Pianotek called "Quiet Keys"?  I've installed =
several of these and they work well.  Directions are clear and concise.  =
You'll want to trial fit the componants before you cut any of the cable.

  Paul Chick