HVLP Sprayer

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:39:08 EDT

Hi List,
 At the Chicago Convention I bought an Apollo HVLP Sprayer.It has been a
wonderful addition to my shop.It is so much easier, and better than a
conventional spraying system (air compressor ),for me. You don't have the
problem of overspray as bad.It is less effected by outside humidity,
especially for me ,as my compressor is outside.No noise problem anymore,and
no need for inline water reducers.It is hands down the best money spent there.
Best,
Hazen Bannister