Foundry Castings

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:46:29 -0600

Hi Robin,

It was basically a 1/8 inch steel "sandwich". I serviced one for a number
of years and the hitch pins had begun to twist. I'm usually an A440 tuner
on any first visit--except fot the Currier Strataphonic. The sound board
was right up thru the pin block on these. It was a very innovative idea
probably with insufficient execution and testing. The first one I saw was
at a convention--and tuners were complaining they could not hear the
"beats". I could--and saw no difference in the relative loudness of them.

At 09:55 AM 8/28/02 -0700, you wrote:
>What is the Currier Strataphonic String Panel?  The name alone seems
>sufficiently impressive that it should have been continued in production.
>Regards, Robin Hufford
>
>Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca