4 pedals

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:57:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2002 5:56:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
td_tuner@hotmail.com writes:

> Subj:4 pedals
> Date:8/28/2002 5:56:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:td_tuner@hotmail.com">td_tuner@hotmail.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>         Tom

      I did a complete restoration/Resurrection! on a gorgeous Bell about the
same age last year and I regulated this feature so that it acts as a silent
practice feature. I did find the sliding mechanism a bit resistent to sliding
and took some massaging and lubrication. Turned out well.