ET temperament beat ratios

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:57:19 -0500

.
>      I am interested, though, as I said earlier, in knowing if
the
> published rates from White are, indeed, so inaccurate as they
appear to
> have been.
> Regards, Robin Hufford

Please excuse me,  Robin.
I thought I had posted a correction to the beat rates of the
contiguous 3rds of F-A-C#-F-A ;  saying I had by mistake posted
the rates for the minor 3rds instead of the Major 3rds.  It these
are the inaccurate rates you are referring to then the correct, or
the actual published rates of White are.

F--A                6.93
A--C3              8.73
C#--F              10.99
F--A                13.86

WOW two mishaps in a row.   It must have been Roger's hat pin.
 ; ) or there were three momentary power outages that night.
 ---ric  (rural South Dakota)