OT: tongue-dovetailed-into-cheek reply Re: Drilled Through Pin Blocks - Was Tuning Pin Length

athomas642@mindspring.com athomas642@mindspring.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:32:53 -0500

Just when I thunk of maybe a humorous way to cast an aspersion,  the topic
has done dispersed itself unto an apparent fermata.  We'uns did dispense a
fine dispersion of ideas confirming the law of entropy at more than one
level, ja?  (sorry 'bout that, just had to throw my two sill-obbles in)
Albert Thomas
Piano Sales and Service
Auburn, AL
athomas642@mindspring.com