Hygrometer

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:00:30 -0400

Thank you Susan. I fully expect to spend between $300 and $500 for a better-than-junk hygrometer. I looked at your link and they have a couple that appear to fit the bill. They have a nice one for about $350. Unfortunately, the RH calibration kit is another $200. Ouch!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "SUSAN P SWEARINGEN" <ssclabr8@flash.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Hygrometer

Terry,

You will have a hard time finding a hygrometer for under $100 that will have an accuracy of 2%.  Most will have an accuracy of 4-6%.  If you go to www.coleparmer.com and search for hygrometers, you will find a very large selection.  They do have versions with a separate probe at 2% accuracy.

Corte Swearingen