Temp. comparisons:

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:23:43 -0700

Absolutely and we appreciate those people as much as they appreciate us...
David I.

I would hazard a guess:  musicians in general are used to playing on out of tune pianos...poor unisons is what they usually hear,

I would agree with this.  People have literally learned *not* to listen too carefully. This should not be a reason for being sloppy or imprecise, however.  Good quality does shine through whether it is perceived consciously or not.  Whi

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin
Click here: -=w w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =-