Hygrometer

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:14:15 +0200

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Richard,
>
> You are just too high tech for us...

Shhesssh.... when I'm being high tech I am accused of being a mystic, and when I finally bring
out one of these bonifed magical tricks someone passes the veridict of High Tech on me. I cant
win for loosing :)

But really, I woulda thought Terry would have had some knowledge of this stuff.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.