piano at outside wall

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 08:56:09 -0600

Hi Tom,

Leave the piano 8 inches from the wall. If you wish you may add a "back
cover" made from 6 mil poly (vapor barrier material). I am experimenting
with "passive" humidifiers that have a "pad" to promote evaporation.

At 11:56 PM 12/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
>   Dear list,      some suggestions for a  customer`s following inquiry:
>                   e.g.-  plywood
>                                                        -  cloth
>                                                               - plastic
>thanks in advance, Tom Carpenter Berthoud, CO

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.