BILL BALLARD

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:49:06 +0100

Hey Bill !! I keep getting this message when ever I try and
send you a post.... I will have to send this years Booby
Prize to Jon Page unless I can get this resolved.

RicB

This is the Postfix program at host mail.broadpark.no.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<yardbird@pop.vermontel.net>: connect to
pop.vermontel.net[216.66.108.30]:
    Connection refused