tuning lever tips

Michael Gebhardt michael.gebhardt@swipnet.se
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:41:58 +0100

Hi Charles!

> Finding quality tuning lever tips is an ongoing problem,
> something I wish the supply industry would tackle. I'd
> gladly pay three or four times the price if the tips
> would work. I'd love to get in touch with this German
> supplier, SOLE. Anyone have an address?

Well, SOLE is not the name of the supplier but rather the
name of the manufacturer (or a product line of some
manufacturer). I can only give you the address of the
supplier offering these SOLE tips (and Hale tips) in their
catalogue. Unfortunately, they don't have an online
catalogue, only a website with contact information:

http://www.pianos.de/baumgaertel

Some more German suppliers and manufacturers (not
necessarily for those SOLE tips) can be found here:

http://www.pianos.de/fdken/

Greetings

Michael