[OT] Bridge Pins

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:02:04 -0600

There are indeed tremendous "worries" in the modern world. That's why I =
am so grateful for the serious, wise, intelligent, rational, =
tough-minded, moral, pro-American and compassionate grown-ups now in =
charge in the executive and legislative branches. Nobody has to agree; =
it's a free country.=20

Alan=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 7:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [OT] Bridge Pins

  tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:=20
     Well, thank God we finally have intelligent, honest grown-ups in =
charge! Alan

  Er... ah... who would that be ?  Personally I kinda miss those days =
when the worst thing in this world we had to think about was something =
about whose cigars were being used for what. Compared to todays =
worries.... I almost get a feeling of nostalgia :)=20
   =20

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20
  RPT, N.P.T.F.=20