Tuning levers

Charles E. Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:53:20 -0600

Hi Paul,

I certainly yield to Ron's expertise on the subject. A number of
technicians have made the same suggestion in the past few years. My
exclusion of the idea is simply based on practicality ... 1/2" titanium
tubing stepped down to 3/8" on the end (to accept the threading) just
doesn't exist, at least not on any sites I have visited. 1/2" titanium
rod has worked well for me with no noticeable flexing. The only flexing I
encounter regularly is that of a .282" tuning pin.

Now a titanium tuning head .... there's a thought!

Regards,

Charles Faulk