OT vs. NPR

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:32:54 -0700

 Sorry you're from California and have such a=20
narrow view of NPR. (Quit honking, I'm reloading.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

No, Bill, it's surprising that he is from California and DOES  have a =
narrow view of NPR. Thus demonstrating a discriminating mind. Out there =
they are more prone to Radio Pacifica; what I like to call "Radio Free =
Moscow". At least that's the reason I got the heck out of there.  By the =
way, I have no problem reloading while driving. (grin)
   =20
    Kevin E. Ramsey
   =20
    Come and join us for our annual convention, January 10th and 11th. =
Roger Jolly and Carl Meyer will be here! Contact me for info!