digital keyboards

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:16:21 -0800

Boy that is just the opposite of my experience with digital pianos versus an acoustic.
All I can get out of the digital is different instruments.  I can't get the nuances of a
good piano or the feedback.  There isn't even a tiny bit of comparison to the
pleasure of my acoustic...which is an ordinary Kawai KG500 Grand.

David I.