boat building (OT)(OT)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:01:38 -0500

Watched a TV show a day or so ago about the Nazi warship the Bismark. The hull was made of 17-inch-thick steel! That thing must have weighed as much as Mars.

Trying to figure out how this relates to pianos...............oh, yeah. Babe Ruth. They found the Bismark. Maybe they will find the Babe's piano after all!

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac OLEG" <oleg-i@wanadoo.fr>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 3:31 PM
Subject: RE: boat building (OT)(OT)

Hello

I don't know about pianos, but I've seen last summer a boat made in
carved stone, kind of very large bathtub if you want my opinion
http://jymenez.free.fr/ but it floated (thanks Archimedes)

Can a soundboard be made of stone, here is may question .

Cool to say something totally out of topic for sometime uh !

B.T.W. I feel a little lonesome tonight, blah blah blah ...

anon(ymous)