upr. brass flange repair

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:59:03 -0500

Patrick,

This is a toughy.  The inexpensive repairs aren't very good, and often
the piano is not worth putting a lot of money into doing the job right.
I reckon the right way would be to replace the whole brass rail, because
it is possible that about the time you get one hammer working right (or
at least working), another tooth can break off.

Unless there is something especially redeeming about the piano, I
generally recommend discarding it and getting a better one.  Much much
help for you, I admit.  :-(

Regards,
Clyde