Soundboard Mfg. Movie

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:11:04 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2002 11:56:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Subj: Re: Soundboard Mfg. Movie
>  Date: 12/12/2002 11:56:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no">Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>
>         Ric,Terry

               Lies all lies, grin. Now I understand why it takes us so long
to effect custom rebuilding and why it's expensive.  We work on every thing
under the sun and we don't have the right lacquer for the soundboard (grin)
or all that machinery. I figure they make a sound board and bridge assembly
in the morning and glue it all together in the afternoon.  What takes them  a
day and a half to accomplish(12 hrs ) takes me 80 or more solid hrs to
complete and I think I'm fairly efficient.
                I think I need to pick up the pace.............. Nahh
                Thanks for the movie Terry. Did your computer regularly stop
and rebuffer . Mine did but I don't know what tit means. Now just make a
soundboard already.
                Dale Erwin