OFF T digi challenged

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:57:27 -0600

Hi Joe,

Does your TV have an S video input? I have a lovely dvd drive in my
laptop--but my TV doesn't have S video. There is an adapter of some kind
available, but my wife is a minimalist--and extra boxes are verbotten!

At 09:24 AM 12/13/02 -0700, you wrote:
>   <>   player for Christmas and I have no clue as to what is out there
>that  is a good deal yet lots of features. Anyone have any imput you would
>like to  share please contact me at the address below. Thanks Joe Goss
>imatunr@srvinet.com
>www.mothergoosetools.com

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.