OT RE: Here We Go Again

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:41:57 -0500

At 9:04 AM -0800 12/13/02, gordon stelter wrote:
>You know, there's just a possibility that this woman
>might be sincere, and I really do not appreciate
>sarcastic comments about someone who may be dying a
>particularly painful death. That is crude and
>disgusting beyond measure.

You're certainly free to put your money where her mouth is, with or
without first checking out
http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html#n. You may not have been
around in summer '01 when these well-known fraudulent pitches were
hitting ptx a couple of times a week.

Why don't you reply to her and tell us about it as the story unfolds.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music