HumidityZap/Thanks

Bigeartb@aol.com Bigeartb@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:16:46 EST

Gentlepersons;
       Thanks for all your input. I think I will pull the action on this
Baldwin, not the rat Baldwin, another one, and try this water trick. It has
been treated with Protec because I did that. Unless you folks tell me the
water/alcohol trick will not work on Protec treated bushings, I'm going to
try this.
     By the way, yes I know about repinning but I don't really want to repin
all, all the jacks on this Baldwin and I don't want to repin 2/3's of the
hammer/butt flanges on this piano if I can do anything else. I just don't
like to repin that much.
Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.