Sarahs Wissner Questions

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:52:41 EST

In a message dated 12/14/2002 12:31:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sarah@gendernet.org writes:

> Subj: Re: Sarahs Wissner Questions
>  Date: 12/14/2002 12:31:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:sarah@gendernet.org">sarah@gendernet.org</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>
>                   Sarah

                       Sorry,    I wasn't very clear about the uneven string
lengths. This was affected by staggering the bridge pins at three different
lengths from the capo. There is, inmho, no reason to change any thing but the
shape or possibly the hardness. It was the bridge pin layout I changed to
even the string lengths. I hope that's clear.
                     Dale Erwin