[OT] Here We Go Again

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:28:32 -0500

Gordon,

A few months back, I received an Email from someone in Nigeria.  They
claimed to be royality with a lot of money that they were trying to smuggle
out of the country before the government took it all.  And they were willing
to give 25%(?)of their millions to who ever helped them.  Later I read a
story about this scam.  What they wanted you to do was set up bank accounts
in your name so that they could transfer money to the account. I don't
remember just how it all worked but in the end, they took money from the
bank and you were held responsible for the loss because the account was in
your name.  HTH

Ned