Soundboard Duplication

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:40:00 EST

In a message dated 12/15/2002 12:27:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mcpiano@globetrotter.net writes:

> Marcel Carey, RPT
> Sherbrooke, QC
>
> ps: I just finished crowning the board for my M&H A. I find I have a
> little bit too much crown for my taste. I'll let you know how it
> sounds when finished.

         Marcel
         Don't worry about it. Mason A s had huge bellys, so much so that the
bridge pins sometimes will be right up against the central plate strut until
its compressed by the strings. I think they had a 50ft. crown in mind in the
middle of the board.
     Of course some of your alarm could be that the board is just puffed up
from moisture right now.
              Dale Erwin